You can type here any text you want

question about grounds

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LTNG KLLR

I was wondering if it was all right to put the all 4 grounds with the same bolt, the one that goes to the head, if not could you put the 2 longer ones on the firewall somewhere?

Thanks

Yes...that is how the TTA's are done...last bolt on the intake manifold passenger side.

Kev :)

yes you can put all 4 together? or yes i can put the 2 longer ones on the firewall?

Sorry for the missunderstanding

Yes you can put all 4 grounds together. I recommend putting them on the 2nd to last intake manifold bolt on the passenger side.

Originally posted by LTNG KLLR
I was wondering if it was all right to put the all 4 grounds with the same bolt, the one that goes to the head, if not could you put the 2 longer ones on the firewall somewhere? Thanks

Would not think it is good to mount 2 of these grounds on the firewall. They are supposed to be on the engine. The battery grounds to the engine so the engine harnesss grounds should be there too.

A good idea to run another ground from the firewall to the engine, as well as from the frame to the engine.

Back