You can type here any text you want

Question about injectors?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackgn231

Money pit
Might be a dumb question but whats the different between High Impedance Injectors and Low impedance ones?

I know you modify the ECM with new drivers for low impedance injectors... another question would be ....is one better than the other....logically,new drivers are "new" but is there more t o consider?

I know you modify the ECM with new drivers for low impedance injectors... another question would be ....is one better than the other....logically,new drivers are "new" but is there more t o consider?
That is what I understand about the upgrade to the ECM but which one is better , that s a good question

Stock injectors are high impedance.

In the early years of injectors, the 42# was the upper limit for our cars, then 50's came out as well as others.

We now have a wide range of high flowing high impedance injectors so they will work with stock GN ECM's w/o the need for new injector drivers to installed.

I personally like low impedance injectors since I have experienced some erratic and failed drivers in the stock ECM's.

Back