You can type here any text you want

question for eric

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

highboostgn

I have the turbo tweak 5.7 alky chip...Is it possible to get the 6.2 and use my wideband to self adjust fuel? Is the only requirement 60lb injectors? or Do I need a powerlogger to use the wideband integration?

Hello,
The WB chip is version 6.1 currently (no 6.2). You need a wideband system and powerlogger for it to work. I only make that chip for injectors 50's and bigger. Also, you would need to reprogram the output of your Autometer wideband to match a PLX wideband.

Regards,
Eric

Eric Stage I said:
Hello,
The WB chip is version 6.1 currently (no 6.2). You need a wideband system and powerlogger for it to work. I only make that chip for injectors 50's and bigger. Also, you would need to reprogram the output of your Autometer wideband to match a PLX wideband.

Regards,
Eric

Thanks for the response and the help Friday night with the windows 7 powerlogger driver install.

Look in your Autometer instructions on setting the "BGD Range". Set the LO to 10.0 and HI to 18.0. In the Powerlogger software, tell it that you have a PLX wideband.

Back