You can type here any text you want

Question on the 5.7 TT Chip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboTdr3.8

Installed chip and driving and letting the ecm learn and finally the end results were 118 on some of the blms , does that mean I need to adjust the chip to raise them figures to 128 , and what is the way to do that on that chip ? What adjustments do I adj on to get the numbers in line ?

Leave it. You're within 10 so you are fine. You can lower fuel pressure a bit if you like to get your bl's up a bit. The cruise bl's are not adjustable through the chip; only wot settings.

Do you have the paperwork that came with your chip? If not you need to download the directions. It has a table that will tell you what the numbers mean...... the number will depend on the settings. or adjustments made.

that would only be seen in adjustment mode though

Do you have the paperwork that came with your chip?
Yes I got that info with the chip but all it talked about was WOT settings , I hear BLM numbers not being around 128 can be bad and I was wondering if I needed to do something to get them in line or not . I wanted to be on the safe side and not on the bad side , I very new at this and I do not want to do something that I will regret later on . I Thank everybody for all the help I can get as I have no one close by for any help , its been a very large learning curve in a short time and thats the reason I have been asking questions .

Im not the best to ask tuning questions to ...... Ive been reading a lot last few days..... I ask that because I learned a fair amount just from reading over the papers sent and playing with the adjustments a little.

Back