You can type here any text you want

Questions for those who went with the Extender Chip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Danster

Hey guys, I've recently installed a Translator Plus with an LT1 MAF. I did it because the price was right and the stories of the stock MAF going bad. I currently use a Thrasher 92 for the street and T108 for the strip.

When you guys changed over to the extender chip, was there a big difference in the idle/driving quality? My current state of tune with this setup is right on and wonder how much improvement changing to the extender will benefit?

What about the other features of the chip? What other improvements did you get from the chip?

Not trying to bash the chip or chip maker, just want to ensure before I place an order I have an understanding what to expect.

Thanks!

Dannyo

Extender is a great chip and Bob Bailey gives outstanding support, if needed. The chip has many adjustable parameters and my car runs great with it. I would highly recomend it.

What chip did you use before? Did the car run great with your previous chip? Did the extender chip improve the idle/drive quality from your previous chip?

TIA!

Dannyo

I have run Joe Lubrant, Red's, and Turbotweak and my car I likes Extender the best.

I use the extender Danny and it works great drives nice.You know I haven't fully sorted out the race tune yet ,and it has no problem getting into 11s.One of the best purchases I have made.Matter of fact,my 50# extender passed emmissions no sweat.I am going to a Max Effort now,but only to not have to run an o2 sensor.I say go for it.Patrick.

If you need Extender info the chips come from us at Full Throttle Speed & Style.
Mike Licht
Full Throttle Speed & Style
586 790 4406

Back