You can type here any text you want

quick junkyard help needed NOW!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

INEEDAGN

Seen Your Member
I'm at the jy and found and 87 park avenue "T". Is the climate control touch screen thingy interchangeable with a tr? Btw that steering wheel is mine! Uncracked hornring even!

Well I didn't get it but I did the wheel and horn ring. Both will clean up to 9/10 condition and they cost me a whole $15. Guy even lent me a truck and a steering wheel puller. Great day at the yard.

Well I didn't get it but I did the wheel and horn ring. Both will clean up to 9/10 condition and they cost me a whole $15. Guy even lent me a truck and a steering wheel puller. Great day at the yard.

WOW same here... I found a turbo skyhawk that had the t-type wheel, horn cap, and other neat junk, no digital controls though. Im trying to find a reasonably priced wheel puller.

I didn't know the skyhawk had a the sport wheel as an option. Gonna have to add that to my list. Other things I found today that I didn't get (yet) are the park avenue gray leather seats without park avenue logos. Need to look them over better and look around for a second passenger seat next time. Also theres a bunch of 80s buick radios I need to go look around for those with a jumper pack and wiring ends.

This park avenue had all the toys and wasn't in too bad of shape, wheels and coil pack were gone but not too bad otherwise. The steering wheel is really nice, nicer than the one in my car, and the horn ring is mint. Both will be in my car soon. This shoulda been in the JY dogs section but I wanted fast exposure and the lounge is a shortcut on my blackberry. The climate control head would be like $10 but I can't test it since my car don't have it.

WOW same here... I found a turbo skyhawk that had the t-type wheel, horn cap, and other neat junk, no digital controls though. Im trying to find a reasonably priced wheel puller.

look in the bargain bin of your favorite local autop parts store- the bin where everything costs $4.99 or whatever. there should be a steering wheel puller in there. it will be cheaply built, but it should get the job done.

Back