You can type here any text you want

Quick Moment to say thanks.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Project TNX

Yeah, this should probably be in the lounge but the Lounge hasn't helped me get my car together. ;)

I officially entered the downhill stretch today, I got my tranny all zipped up and the exhaust hung. Once I get the driveshaft in tomorrow I am officially done with the undercarriage stuff until I put the posi in and I am saving that for last.

You guys have helped me tremendously. The hardest part of this was doing my 84 to 87 conversion completely cold. I sold my 86 four years ago so my memory is hazy on how everything went together and their placement in the car. I have asked some off the wall questions, but the mechanics of the process were all done correctly and triple checked, so if I ever have to sell it, rest assure that it was done correctly.

Thanks again, and I'm sure I'll have a dozen more questions to ask, especially when I get to the point where I have to connect my hydroboost up to the 87 drivetrain.

glad to hear that the board helped you out. we are very lucky to have such a big group of people that are willing to help.

glad to hear that the board helped you out. we are very lucky to have such a big group of people that are willing to help.

There have been times where I literally come in, go-jo the hands, ask a question that has me stumped and come back in 5 minutes and I have the answer and then I go back out and finish it.

This tech board owns, well worth the $100.00 subscription you charged me. :o

Back