You can type here any text you want

Quick Rebuild Frontend Solutions

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'd probably just buy a stock used set and recondition them yourselves with new parts. Then swap them all out when your done. That's What I did a couple months ago. I bought some used aarms that someone already put new bushings and ball joints in. Spent about a day swapping the the parts around and That included degreasing and painting the frame and parts in that area. I can sell you the ones off my '87 t if you want. They are in need of all new bushings, the ball joints are ok but have 90k miles on them. Problem is shipping is expensive. I'd try a local junkyard. My price would be $100 shipped.

I guess those are rubber bushings?
I'd go with the energy suspension poly bushings. I this k the front rebuild kit is $150. Ball joints are about $15 each. Then you will have the labor of cleaning up used aarms and pressing in bushings and installing ball joints.

For a little more you can get 2 tubular uppers that have greasable bushings Scott. If I remember right they're $42.99 each plus shipping from speedway.

those arms are made by Dorman, and they are available at any parts store for about the same price.. i believe Gbodyparts also sells them.

Take yours off,clean them up,an press in urathane bushings..Huge differance in handling, do the back control arm bushing too, car will handle any MPH you throw at it...

Enjoy!

Back