Quikee Turbo Regal Contest(s)

Oil filter air filter boost solenoid filter passenger side valve cover egr solenoid filter total of 5

The Below and the attachments are from Dennis Kirban:

Special thanks to Brandon for posting these photos. The top hand drawn emblem we got from Molly years ago. This was one of the initial prototypes that Molly designed. You can see how the G was different and what may or may not catch your eye the number of black blocks is 5 across not on the top and bottom rows...

Interesting enough I do have actual metal prototypes from Molly of the turbocharged ones he did for the RIV turbo cars.. at least 3 different ones...

Prototypes are the rarest items to collect

Click the below pictures for larger views
MollyColorCompGNemblem.jpg GrandNationalEmblem1B.jpg

oil filter
air filter/box
air intake for ventilation system A/C - heat (although in front of hood by windshield it is kind of under hood)
charcoal canister

I revised as the others are not technically under the hood.

kirban update

no winner as of yet however I will drop in one minor clue.

The count I am seeking is 7 total. Again all 7 appear under the hood.

Good efforts thus far and most are getting some of them. Just gotta hit 7 correct ones as I see them. EGR filter is one of the neglected ones some owners may not realize exist. Original I think are foam and replacements are paper. Discontinued by GM.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Oil,air,egr,valve cover breather, washer pickup, orfice tube , charcoal canister

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a stock Buick, the passenger valve cover had that connector to the turbo oil or something right? Was that even a filter?

Guess I am confused...

Oil,air,egr,valve cover breather, washer fluid, ventilation , charcoal canister

?

Oil,air,egr,valve cover breather,orfice tube,charcoal canister, boost solenoid.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Bingo post 29 congrats a winner on a technical level as I was not considering the orifce tube I assume you are referring to the Y to the boost line? But you got the 7. The tricky one is the small one at the base of the hose for the windshield washer. Most owners probably lack the waste gate solenoid foam.

One mistake some owners make is having the boost hose go to the wrong port on the wastegate solenoid.

Pretty sharp group on this thread.

Moving a long to the next one.

Power master,power antenna.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Shit, forgot about the powermaster. Mine went in the trash.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Power antenna and climate control?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk