Quikee Turbo Regal Contest(s)

Post 924 says you only get one guess.or was that for the last contest only?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Kirban Update

still no correct answers

as to the rules

you can guess as many times as you want...however only one guess per post you can have 10 guesses for the same question but I only wanna see one guess in each post..

sorry for any confusion...

with that being said GN Rick leads the entire group in wrong answers.....effort is top notch but results are lacking...

Member its a US car model.....

I would think owning a turbo car you would readers would know all the other possibilities

Again remember all this is meant in fun....including my comments towards everyone........

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Kirban Update

Question still not answered to match mine......

the longer it takes the more time it gives me to think up other questions which gets harder each time...

us turbo car vintage 1980s name the car model.....still no correct matching answer from the class.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Kirban Update

here is another small clue before we name every GM car under the sun that featured a turbo car model is NOT a GM vehicle.

so that eliminates all the GM entries...including the monte carlo which had a turbo engine not sure what vintage 1981 or so?

so again looking at early 1980s US car model not in the GM family...

last clue I plan to offer up.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

With that being said its kinda neat that of all the various turbo powered US cars made in the 1980s we all picked the rite one.....member that when your spouse questions the money you spend with kirban and elsewhere....

I member the lst Hemi car I bought a 1967 GTX with 22,000 miles on it. All my buddies thought I was nuts paying 5 grand for it....the seller met me in a parking lot in Philly did not want me to come to his house.

Car was all stock except for a magneto instead of a distributor....

even the factory clock worked....could not get it to run to its potential due to poor gas quality back in the 1980s.

I sold it for what I thought was all the money in the world 9 grand to a guy in Washington state.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I had passion for 67 GTXs had 4 different ones only one Hemi though....classy car....

kirban update

still no correct answer

here is a bit of trivia about the sunbird...you may or may not be aware that dash is what GMC used in the Syclone....going by memory...

many of you know I had 1 of 2 they used for all the magazine testing actual cover truck on car & driver...

lots of turbo cars still not nailed the one I have in mind.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com