R I P Jan michael Vincent

Rick the pool guy

Unfortunately Jan michael Vincent passed away today . Now it's time to pay homage to him by watching the Mechanic and going over his twitter feed .

He had a lot of problems with alcohol and drugs. Too bad.

It’s was all those bridges he jumped In that red 77 Firebird with Burt Reynolds. Great 70s 80s actor /stuntman

Yeah no kidding like everything back in the day I guarantee those guys were a lot tougher and crazier than these modern-day sissies oh wait a minute is that politically correct

If there is indeed a heaven I bet y’all him and Bert Reynolds are jumping clouds in that Red “rocket car” Firebird!!! I love that movie I was probably around 8 or 9 when that movie Hooper was in the movies. That was the last movie I saw with my dad because he fell ill and after that it was all downhill after that. But yea I’ll never forget that movie as long as I’m alive :cool:

Good stuff dude and I agree, sorry you lost your dad at that young age.Good times and memories
Thank you. Yea man that was a long time ago. If I had 3 chances to have my dad step out of the ground to see me it would be
1) FDNY probe school graduation (aka firefighter academy school) 1993
2) my wedding 1995
3) Hands down the most important occasion for me at least would be 3 days after my 17th birthday 2/25/1987 when my mom lent me the cash and helped me buy my WE4 that was my very first car and hands down my favorite car of all time. My dad was a big car buff his ride was a 74 firebird unfortunately my mom gave it away to my dads brother in law who sold it.

But thanks for the kind words.