Race CAS V3 intercooler

Twin70BB

The original Race version intercooler made by Dequick.
The V3. 6-1/4 thick and bolts to the radiator support
Great shape and was the best intercooler made.
It has a 3 1/2 inlet and a 4 outlet
Can send pics
Asking 1200.00

I thought the V1 was his biggest race intercooler and the V2 was the more 10.0 and slower intercooler. I can't remember a V3...but hey, I am getting old lol.

And his V4 and V4R was his Stock location intercoolers, I know nothing about V3's.

I honestly dont think you can find a better intercooler than the original V3.
Good luck ever finding another one.

I dont believe the original Tony Dequick ones were

I bought a V1 directly from Tony the last year he was at BG as a vendor. And I still have it on the car. It's 4" thick.

And just to make certain before I typed this, I went out to my shop in this 400 degrees below zero temperature, layed on the 600 degrees below zero cement floor, and with flashlight which I had to rub to warm it up before it would light up, and calipers which I had to use my warm breath upon in order to get it to come on, measured the damn thing. It's 4".

I HOPE YOU APPRECIATE MY DEDICATION. :D

I bought a V1 directly from Tony the last year he was at BG as a vendor. And I still have it on the car. It's 4" thick.

And just to make certain before I typed this, I went out to my shop in this 400 degrees below zero temperature, layed on the 600 degrees below zero cement floor, and with flashlight which I had to rub to warm it up before it would light up, and calipers which I had to use my warm breath upon in order to get it to come on, measured the damn thing. It's 4".

Hey why don't you go back and snap us some picks of the calipers measuring the pipe diameter......at the inlet and outlet of the IC. :biggrin:

I recall him offering it 2 ways.

One was for twin turbo and one was for single. All the ones I have seen were twin..

I saw Galina's and Kendall used to have pics floating around. He got a Twin turbo one and modified it (front what I recall).

sorry but according to weather.com it was about 20* "above" zero when took your measurements.:eek: LOL aahh the power of the internet.

The V3 is 3 V1 cores stacked. Bad a$$ intercooler like the man says.

More like 2 V2 cores and I actually think they were different cores all together. They were 6" thick. I actually have an original V3 core but haven't needed it yet with the V1 getting the job done. The V3 cores would come with tanks only all the elbows and mounting tabs were extra or had to be finished by the purchaser. I believe the cores with tanks were $1300 so $1200 for a complete unit is a good deal especially since it is a bolt on. Good luck with the sale that is one of the best air to air units you can buy.