You can type here any text you want

Race with EVO MR!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNICETRY

Cat&wife post starter
I believe it was the MR. It had the little shark fins on the roof. I was in CT with my wife, and after doing some wine tasting and I see this pretty nice grey EVO. There was a little traffic and I passed him, and I think that he got caught. Anyway somehow I then went on this really nice road, like 4 lanes and pretty dead. Evo man pulls next to me. We hit it from a 50-60 roll. Evo gets the jump and does pull me pretty nice. We get next to each other again. This time I go to 3 with my fingers and turn my boost controller up (was at 11 previously-DOOH). Now we hit it, I got the jump and 1/2 car lead and kept it till like 120 or so. My wife is half drunk so I don't know how fast or what boost, or anything else for that matter except that we gave each other a thumbs up.

what are your mods? sounds like that evo musta been runnin pretty quick to keep up that well, especially from a roll.

The EVO looked totally stock. Who knows. My car is out of tune and needs attention. I do have a free flowing exhaust (stock downpipe), chip, roller cam, cold air intake and other fuel mods. I would guess that I was at about 15 lbs boost. I didn't have the pedal mashed to the floor either, but I don't think I was too far from it. Some of those EVO's are really quick. Wouldn't mind owning one.

me either... my buddy has one and it's a very nice car. it's pretty roomy, nice back seat, good in all weather... it would make a pretty cool daily driver. a bit rich for my blood right now though! plus, my regal GS does all that and should be quicker than an evo.

Back