You can type here any text you want

Raced a F355 Spider

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JUSAV6

Well, I don't normally post kills on the board, but this one I am so psyched about. I never had the opportunity to race a Ferrari until this last week. I was just cruising down 17-92 when I see this bright yellow Ferrari (ironically he was pulling out of the Buick Dealership!). He must have seen me because as I was coming up, in the middle lane, he floors it coming out. I'm next to him at this point and I punch it at about 40mph and immediately get 1 car length in front and he never gains. His front end was at my bumper. I was just waiting for him to pass but he never did.

He gets next to me and there are two guys who looked like they might have been in their thirties. The driver gave me a smile and I gave him the thumbs up. We go through traffic for about another mile or two and end up at a light. He's in front. He signals to the right. He wants to go again down a side street. So we both turn right while the light is still red. He floors it around the corner as do I but then slows down to wait. We're both doing about 25-30 now, I believe. He's about 1 car in front (right lane) when he punches it, then I punch it. I'm gaining on him like I couldn't believe. I have no idea how fast we're going but when my front end reaches his door we had to shut it down cause of traffic. He then throws up his arms as if to say that's all he had. We then give each other the thumbs up and go our separate ways. All I have to say is those cars sound sweet! That's the most fun I've had in a long while. :D

Good job done, you have to show them who's the BOSS , but you need a lot bigger INJECTORS ( 65's or 72's ) so you will leave them far, far behind . NICE KILL.

they should stick to what they are good at...going around corners at 100 mph then having all they brakes they need when they see mr.policeman! good kill.

Damn that Ferrari must be respectable to hang with a Turbo Regal with heads, cam and bigger turbo. Somebody post the specs on the F355 Spider (isn't is "spyder"?).

Dave, just to let you know posting the Ferrari's specs on here would be almost worthless as Ferrari seriously underrates their cars. It might not have been stock, but I wouldn't say it was heavily modified in the least.

I have a friend who raced a brand new Ferrari 360 Modena from a 45 roll who drives a 2001 Z28 M6 with air lid, exhaust, Z06 clutch and flywheel and since he was in his optimal powerband he immediately pulled a half length on the Ferrari, but then was shocked by how fast the Modena caught up and walked away.

As far as the F355 Spider (that is proper spelling of Spider) goes, it has 380 bhp and weighs 2976 lbs. according to Ferrari. You do the math and tell me what it should run, even though according to Ferrari it runs 13.0 in the &#188 and does 0-60 in 4.6s.

Back