You can type here any text you want

Raced my Buds GN

• Thread starter Thread starter 89StrimStang
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by 89StrimStang

fastfeds' car should run really strong.. if it's tuned properly... he should be putting out HP # very close to mine, so it could go either way.. do you have any times ????

i dynoed 458 to the wheels

Dyno #'s in the sig were on pump fuel and alky, with a loose turbo and cold side header leak. Car ran 11.8 @115 with the same tune from the dyno, running out of gear(need taller tire).

New dyno #'s with times coming in about a month. Looking for about 450 ish@600 ++ pounds of torque, probably running mid-low 11's@118++.

Shoebox

Originally posted by fastfed
89strimstang,
Where in LI do you live? My whole family lives there.

im in valley stream... where are u from???

Dyno #'s in the sig were on pump fuel and alky, with a loose turbo and cold side header leak. Car ran 11.8 @115 with the same tune from the dyno, running out of gear(need taller tire).

sounds like your car runs good...

I now live in FL I was from medford NY. My cousin lives in commack where I will be going this july for a week.

I now live in FL I was from medford NY. My cousin lives in commack where I will be going this july for a week.

Maybe we should meet up, and i can take you for a ride in the stang, and show you my shop.... commack's not to far from me...you flying in?? or driving?

Driving LOL no I am flying in. Yea that would be cool.. I should Have my blower by the time I get there so I will be able to compare. You have a hatch like me too so The weights should be the same.

89StrimStang, that sounds like a nice build up and 458hp to the rear wheels is damn impressive for a street driven car! Like somebody mentioned earlier it's nice to have a cool stanger (other than Bob Cosby) cause we've had a couple of Stang boy "trolls" that posted a LOT of BS. Bob, you think the '99 Cobra has a mid 11 in it's future??? Just curious cause I wanted to see you beat up on some of those bolt on LS1 f-bodies and it seemed like you were pretty close to running with the 6spd cars. :)

Driving LOL no I am flying in. Yea that would be cool.. I should Have my blower by the time I get there so I will be able to compare. You have a hatch like me too so The weights should be the same.

yep i have a black hatch... u flying in to Islip??? commack's pretty far out on the island...

89StrimStang, that sounds like a nice build up and 458hp to the rear wheels is damn impressive for a street driven car! Like somebody mentioned earlier it's nice to have a cool stanger (other than Bob Cosby)

thanks 86brick... after all we're all car enthusiasts...the stang is alot of fun... i just wished i built the motor sooner...
i should be getting some times next month...

89STrim.. sounds like a pretty strong stang you got. Im also a friend of FastFed and would love to meet up with ya if you ever bring the stang down here to FL. Also have a White 87 Hatch GT with a couple of mods and a 88 GT Vert with a couple of mods. Let me know if your ever gonna come down, and we'll meet up :)

Will

87: Stock Block/Rods/Pistons/Crank... 1st Gen TFS Twisted Wedge Heads (Stainless Swirl polished undercut Vavles, 2.02/1.60), E303 Cam, Adjustable Rocker Arms, GT40 Intake, 65mm T/B, 75mm MAF, 24# Injectors, Kirban FPR, NOS Single Wet Nozzle (150 Shot), MAC O/R H-pipe, single chamber Flowmasters, 3.73 Gears, Aluminum Driveshaft, CE Lower control Arms, Kenny Brown K-Brace, Driveshaft Loop, Kirban Shorty Shifter, MSD 6A, and a few other misc. things.

88 Vert: 92 Block/Crank, 87 Rods/Pistons, Box Stock GT40 Heads (Stainless Valves), Edelbrock Performer 289 Intake, Holley 650 Carb w/ Spacer, Crane2031 Cam, SVO Shorty Headers, MAC O/R H-pipe, MAC 2 1/2" Exhaust, SVO Turbo 4cyl T5, Cobra Clutch, Silver Bullit Shifter, 3.55 Gears, Lakewood Traction Bars, 4cyl Springs, Removed Sway Bars (Front/Rear), Driveshaft Loop, Mallery FPR, MSD 6A,...soon to come.. Victor Jr Intake, NOS Plate (125-150 shot), Street Advenger Carb, Paint Job :)

89STrim,

I wonder if we have ever met yet? I'm 1QuickV6 - the Turbo People Grand National. You sound like a pretty good guy - maybe we've met at Bellmore once? If you see me around, stop me. I'd like to have a ride in that car!

Anyway, hope to meet you some day. And maybe we can run 'em (somewhere safe) just for fun. :)

Take care,
Erik

Back