Racetronix double pumper install

What does the Hobbs harness and Hobbs switch look like? And how do u know that the other pump is turning on under boost

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick
it is a separate harness, one end goes into the hobbs switch and the other goes into the main fuel pump harness in whichever pump you want it to turn on under boost

There are 3 dual prong plugs on the main harness in the engine bay side, 2 are fuel pumps and the other is where you can connect an led to turn on when the fuel pump kicks on.

If you use an led you have to run resisters in line so it doesnt pop the led. I just drilled a small hole near my boost gauge and mounted it in there so I can see it clearly.

Racetronix said:
It does not come with any instruction manual. Info is available via our support forum only.

Can u give me a number that I can call to talk to someone? I have a couple questions

What does the Hobbs harness and Hobbs switch look like? And how do u know that the other pump is turning on under boost

The Hobbs switch is a black odd shaped piece and connects to a vacuum line...You can test what boost your Hobbs switch is set at with a pressure tester. After install is complete.......Connect pressure tester to the Hobbs switch with the car off and ignition on....pump up pressure and when the pressure hits 12lbs or whatever your switch is set at...You will hear the 2nd pump come on :D That will be confirmation that your 2nd pump is working correctly and at what boost/pressure it is coming on ;)