Racetronix Double Pumpers!

I want the 680 with the an fittings. I have the single 430 from racetronics already

How much longer to you receive the duel pump kits? Seems to be taking a lot longer than what was said.. I know you have no control over it. Just trying to find out how much longer my car is going to be done before I get the kits in the mail

For this sort of info it is best to call Marianne she has a handle on where you are on list vs what is on the way and can give you better info
Mike

So I should assume that you have the fuel pump kits at your shop now than? And just ready to be boxed up for shipping?

No Fuel Line Kits as of yet, I am told a few weeks out still on those. Only the Double Pump Kits will be shipping today and tomorrow. If you have an existing order with us, your double pump kit will be shipped out this week. As of right now I have three that are not committed and available for purchase.

Thanks,

Steve

For those who are waiting... Double Pumpers have arrived and are assembled, ready for shipment. I have a few of these left in stock available for purchase and shipment today. These are a VERY high demand item good for 1000 HP. Call the office or log on to www.fullthrottlespeed.com to place your order.
image1.JPG
image2.JPG