racetronix sent me wrong part #

grocerygetter

I ordered thier 340 and hot wire kit. I never payed attention that the hotwire kit was a C44 for a vette. I emailed them requesting I get it swapped out thw the G77 for the 87 GN I ordered.
Has anyone had a porblem with them swapping stuff out when you buy direct? I emailed them but I don't have a number to call. I've been sitting on the kit for a month, I hope they correct the matter but I should've been more observant.:(

Originally posted by grocerygetter
I ordered thier 340 and hot wire kit. I never payed attention that the hotwire kit was a C44 for a vette. I emailed them requesting I get it swapped out thw the G77 for the 87 GN I ordered.
Has anyone had a porblem with them swapping stuff out when you buy direct? I emailed them but I don't have a number to call. I've been sitting on the kit for a month, I hope they correct the matter but I should've been more observant.:(

A replacement is on its way...
Sorry for the mix-up.
Please check to make sure you have the proper G75 or G77 pump installation kit.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I have ordered and received items from Racetronix before, and I have never had a problem. In fact, I don't ever remember hearing of a problem with Racetronix. Just out of my curousity, how many days elapsed between you informing Racetronix that there was a mix-up to you posting this on Feedback forum?

thanks man...everyone raved about you guys...I see why. I left the C44 harness in the package so I can ship it back to you. Obviously it must have been the G77 pump install kit because he's got the pump in the car in it works great. I'll just put the harness on next week when I get the car back.
My phone 501-450-6211 if you need it. I forgot to put that in my email.

wells
A day...I was just asking...I'm new to all of these TR dealers and forums. Like I said at the end of my post...I feel part of this is my fault for not checking the part numbers and getting back to them about the mix up quicker. It would've saved me some labor $. That's my fault though. I just took it for granted everything was right.

racetronix...I've sent two emails. I have not got a response. Could you get me the tracking number of the harness you sent?

racetronix...I've sent two emails. I have not got a response. Could you get me the tracking number of the harness you sent?

Your replacement harness was sent out on 05/16.

I'll let you know if I don't see it by next Monday. I was just asking for the tracking # becuase I'm in a new subdivision and stuff gets dropped at wrong addresses frequently. LOL

kudos to racetronix...i received the harness yesterday!

new problem...help! the walbro 340 just went out...60 miles tops on the pump. Warranty time...sent you and email...do I send it back to you for warranty?