racetronix ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

f117v6

Is anyone there ,no phone number?bought something came damaged slooow response through e mail payed already, pay pal but have to wait to get car out because of response to the problem im bummed. Remember why i hate changing or up grading on the car.:mad:

Same thing happened to me except they sent the wrong part. I think their products are great but their customer service and business model are not.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Is anyone there ,no phone number?bought something came damaged slooow response through e mail payed already, pay pal but have to wait to get car out because of response to the problem im bummed. Remember why i hate changing or up grading on the car.:mad:

Did you e-mail the correct dept? We were closed for a national holiday Monday!

Keep us posted on the outcome. I had a issue and was told to go to their "forum" and got no where. They make great products no question. but things happen and are broken, wires wrong color, etc and customer service is not the best for "issues". Not very patient either.

We sent a PM to this member on Tuesday @ 12:39PM asking him his e-mail address under which he made his purchase and his ID on OUR support forum.
We have no way of knowing who f117v6 is.
So far we have not received a reply. :confused:

We sent a PM to this member on Tuesday @ 12:39PM asking him his e-mail address under which he made his purchase and his ID on OUR support forum.
We have no way of knowing who f117v6 is.
So far we have not received a reply. :confused:

Hmmmmmm this is how things are perceived at racetronix the way they see it and that is all, im not going to waste anymore of my time on them. Turbo nasty, this i think will answer the outcome question loud and clear ,that reply above is from 7/4/13 at 9:40 pm. maybe the time and calanders are different at racetronix i cant help that sarcasm:eek: We had been sending emails back and forth all day today 7/4/13 from about noon makes sense still doesnt know who i am, money is in the bank.This all started april 15 with slow to no response and had basicly stalled ,i did not want to post this on turbobuick forum but some of the club members thought i should AND WOW WHATS YOUR NAME and EMAIL i got a reply in one whole day a customer should have to do thiso_O

I sent them all info they needed including order numbers for the problems i had, they had my email maybe because they use no phone numbers, After all i did buy 1400.oo dollars in parts in two months (tail light service i guess) i have been a member of this forum since 2006 and dealing with turbo buicks since 1987 and have met alot of good vendors and friends on here this is not one to me.Buyer beware or find out for yourself.

Hmmmmmm this is how things are perceived at racetronix the way they see it and that is all, im not going to waste anymore of my time on them. Turbo nasty, this i think will answer the outcome question loud and clear ,that reply above is from 7/4/13 at 9:40 pm. maybe the time and calanders are different at racetronix i cant help that sarcasm:eek: We had been sending emails back and forth all day today 7/4/13 from about noon makes sense still doesnt know who i am, money is in the bank.This all started april 15 with slow to no response and had basicly stalled ,i did not want to post this on turbobuick forum but some of the club members thought i should AND WOW WHATS YOUR NAME and EMAIL i got a reply in one whole day a customer should have to do thiso_O

I sent them all info they needed including order numbers for the problems i had, they had my email maybe because they use no phone numbers, After all i did buy 1400.oo dollars in parts in two months (tail light service i guess) i have been a member of this forum since 2006 and dealing with turbo buicks since 1987 and have met alot of good vendors and friends on here this is not one to me.Buyer beware or find out for yourself.

Maybe you are dealing with two different departments here? Are you dealing with sales, support or order dept. There are different people in each department. You can take this as an opportunity to bitch on this forum in anonymity or if you are serious about obtaining resolution you will provide your information via PM so we can make sure someone is taking care of you.

The purpose of this forum section is to obtain resolution to problems not to vent.

Maybe you are dealing with two different departments here? Are you dealing with sales, support or order dept. There are different people in each department. You can take this as an opportunity to bitch on this forum in anonymity or if you are serious about obtaining resolution you will provide your information via PM so we can make sure someone is taking care of you.

The purpose of this forum section is to obtain resolution to problems not to vent.

Wow... that does it for me.. You won't be getting my business ever... just wow:confused:

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.