Radiator Removal help

TED73

I discovered a leak in my radiator. Is the radiator difficult to remove on the 87 GNs? Just looking for some instructions or hint on removing this. Doesn't look that bad but just want to make sure there are no surprises.

No real surprises. Just make sure you don't bend your A/C lines too much when you go to take it out. Once they're kinked, they're kinked. Now would be a good time to flush your system real well before you go put a nice and clean rad back in.

Its not a bad job at all, pretty straight forward. Just recently had to fix my radiator due to a leak. Take your time and make sure all your oil/tranny cooling lines are disconnected and out of the way. I also replaced all the coolant hoses too while it was out.

The drain is Under the radiator on the passenger side, jack it up just a bit and slide a bucket in under the air dam. Should be two bolts for the bottom of the fan you can get while your under there. If it stays above freezing around you, I recommend RMI-25 and filtered water for the refill.

http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/airconditioning/fbodyrad.html
for a conversion, though most will apply to you 1-12, you can skip 6-8 and skip the last part of #10, keeping the oil hoses connected to the oil filter adapter.

It's pretty quick and easy removal. Give the entire system a good flush while you have it out.

crap.........I actually forgot about the 'Turbo Regal Web Site'.............thanks for the info & advise.