Radiator Replacement?

SDAVIS87LTD

So I need to replace my radiator. What is the best radiator for a stock replacement on a daily driver and what should I do with the oil cooler?
Thanks in advance......

If you can, get yours recored...it's easist. Otherwise you can get a universal aluminum from Summit/Jegs for under 200 bucks, but make sure you utilize an external oil cooler. Get the dual electric fans while you're at it.

Nothing wrong with the stockers especially recored.

Especially in a daily driver. :)

Buy a used good one $$$ and then recore yours, Nick Micale had a good 3 row recore deal going with proven results.

Keep the oil cooler. :cool:

My radiator sprang a pinhole leak about a month ago so I replaced it with a new one from a 1992 Camaro Z28. It is aluminum and has plastic end tanks so it is lighter and more efficient than the stocker. It was $118 at Advance Auto. It has the radiator cooler but no oil cooler, which I don't think is needed anyways.

Contact Nick Micale at ArizonaGM

He has a lot of experience with cost effective solutions. His proving ground is....Arizona (Phoenix if I recall) so it gets plenty hot.

A good replacement choice is the F-Body radiator, can't beat it for the money. Direct fit except for the trans cooler lines that have to be repositioned but if you use an external cooler then it is a piece of cake cause of the new flex lines.

paul