You can type here any text you want

Radiator

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Nice job!
Time to spray it with a 50 shot. Lol

Other than the Texas Motorplex no other 1/4 mile tracks in the area. Of course out of the four 1/8 mile tracks we had that has dwindled to only one now.
I usually run Ford vs Buick every year at Thunder Valley in Oklahoma and have been to the Buick Nats in Bowling Green and that's 1/4 mile. I like running the 1/8 mile.

And yeah spraying has been discussed I'm just not sure if the tranny is going to hold up?

Gotcha. I raced the heck out of my stock trans from no mods in the mid-14's to high 12's at 111mph on street tires and 333whp/400+wtq with a cam. Wound up snapping the input shaft racing a friend 2min after leaving a weekly club meet one night. It happens when it happens... Just have a spare to toss in.

It's a old build and I'm beating on it pretty hard. If it goes it goes. I think Dave said it was a Dynotech stage2 build I think? Either way I know I'm pushing its limits. LoL

So guys if I did go with a nitrous shot maybe a 50 or 75 shot does it need to be a wet or dry shot? I'll admit I don't have a lot of experience with it.

Back