You can type here any text you want

Radio help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WhiteTtype989

Looking for part#'s or year /makes of gms that have cd players and all i need is the adapter from jays gn to make em work . To find a typhoon radio seems next to impossible . I also have a quick audio question i have 4 stock speakers the doors and trunk are oem with tweeters in the dash (cars is an 87 turbo t ) everything is wired through a rockford fosgate amp . model punch 45) now my real question is the 3 speakers on the pass all work . the 3 on the driver side dont work . I tried plugging a 100% good speaker in on the driver side and still doesnt work the wiring all looks ok along with the grounds . There is also 2 crossover units and i eliminated those from being bad . Could this be a bad amplifier ? mayb to many amps for stock speakers 1 is blown on the working side . Anyone know of a safe amp to use

sorry for the lengthy post any help is appreciated

I was wondering the same. subscribing to thread. I have seen typhoon radios on ebay but $370 is way too much.

Back