You can type here any text you want

Radio Need major help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

t3intercooled

I am looking to buy a somewhat in dash stock appearing Cd player for my 87 GN. Now I know that this one works with ti, but the GM part number listed is 16149094. Now I tried typing this PN in the GM parts site and nothing omes up, just wondering if there is a different placer i could check for information it. The link is below for the ebay price. I am trying to find out what vehicels had this one in there so i can see if some local junk yards may have one. Please help me anybody, and your help is greatly appreciated.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GM-B...ewItemQQcategoryZ38641QQitemZ8035907546QQrdZ1

Put in a 2000 up delco radio in sounds great and looks like it belongs there and less $'s than what your showin just go to a junk yard bought mine for 150 and got a 6 mo. warranty, do a search on this sight for pics if ya can't find i'll take a pic of mine, DO NOT HACK your harnees there is a 12 to 21 pin adapter for the radio got mine at circuit city they didn't carry but ordered for me do a search on the 12 to 21 for part #.

Back