You can type here any text you want

Ran a twin turbo Z tonight.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wiked87gn

Banned
Ran a twin turbo Nissan.

this guy wanted to run me, his mods were as follow, K&N filters,ECU,intercooler,and exaust, 5 speed, 6 point roll cage and recarro seats., my mods, 100octane 19psi, and all you see at the bottom of sig, we lined up and i took off with no boost, in no time i put about 5 cars on him, passed him like he was standing still by the 60f mark, shut it down at about 60mph, did not want to embarrased some more, but when we turned around he wanted to go again, so i told him ok, this time i took up with 3psi off the line, bfg's went up in flames fishtailed and ended up on his side of road, good thing i was already 2 cars in front of him when this happen, halfway through the 1/8 mile had about 8 cars on him, I completely destroyed him , i dont think he wanted more after that.. LOL his face was like :eek:

The 300ZX TT's are pretty nice cars. Good kill. The thing is they're expensive to mod and a pain to do so (ever seen under the hood of one?). At a local show around here there was this guy driving this pretty healthy sounding Z that he claimed he'd dropped $15k on the motor and told us what he ran (I don't remeber exactly, it was quick but not $15k quick).

I used to have one. Great cars, but not set up for drags. They are a LOT of fun from about a 60 mph roll. Great handling also. I bumped the governor more than once at 150 mph! No match for a GN in this situation. Nice kill.

I thought those Z's were fast in the 1/4 mile....My brother owned a twin turbo 300ZX w/Minor mods.....As soon as I bought the GN though he said with all confidence that he'd never run against me....He's been boasting about the Supra he's gonna get and mod and that he'll be ready to take on the black beast resting in my garage... :D

Todd

300ZX TT's are Grand Touring cars with anti-squat rear ends and the HICAS 4-wheel steering stuff. They are deffinately top-end cars.

Mine was a '91 model. I found it a couple of years ago with only 24,000 miles on it. It was a cream puff. I drove the hell out of that car for about 6 months and sold it to a guy in Atlanta. Made some good money on the deal. It was the finest car I have ever owned. Wish I still hd it. I believe that car cost around 40k new in '91! That is why they stopped making them. Too much $$$

Back