You can type here any text you want

Rare low mileage hardtop for sale on ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That's one of twobryans cars. He's had that for sale here for awhile now along with alot of other beautiful cars. Just a little steep IMO.

Maybe the value of these cars is starting to climb..glad I got mine with less miles for half that asking price :)

Dave... 4607 miles? You better start driving my car more before the rear main shrivels up again. LOL. :p

I think I put more miles on that thing every time I went to the gas station than you have put on it since you bought it. ;)

Troy

Troy,
What can I say. :D

I have been doing alot of detailing on it lately. My plans are to take it to Reno for the P.O.C.I. Western Regional in the fall. I still need to change out the valve springs and intermendiate pipe.

I still have #90 to take out and get a boosted thrill in. As a mater of fact I went to the Kragen show which is in Rocklin now and had a very hard time keeping my foot out of it. :D

- Dave

Once I have my Chevelle back together I'll have to come up for one of the shows and see how things are going. I should have it completely back together in about a month, just waiting on my intake manifold (extrude hone guy had it 2 months when he said 2 weeks, LOL) Based on what a friend's similar motor makes, I should be right around 600hp at the wheels on pump gas. :D

Unfortunately it's nowhere near as quiet and sneaky as the TTA was... ;)

I need another TTA. :)

Troy

Troy,
I can't wait to see the Chevelle.

Rod still has his 32K mile Festival car for sale. :D

- Dave

Originally posted by davege
Troy,
I can't wait to see the Chevelle.

Rod still has his 32K mile Festival car for sale. :D

- Dave

Maybe after I finish the interior on the 'Vette and sell it, I'll buy Rod's for a daily driver. :)

Troy

Back