You can type here any text you want

Rare WE4 roller for sale cheap in Minnesota

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Whut

Addicted to Boost!
A buddy of mine picked this up, he is not a member here but I will vouch for him as I helped him load this car on a trailer and already bought a few parts off the car.

This is his ad.

87 WE4 car roller with posi for sale. The car has a bit of rust but still a great car. Rust is mostly contained to fenders and rockers. This car sat for a while but the bumper fillers are still intact and relatively soft (no cracks that I saw). This is the second rarest TR, WE4 - 1547 built. Then figure power windows, locks, cruise, and most importantly astro roof (CF5) all working (hooked up battery and checked) all factory as per RPO label.

$2500 min offer

I do have the factory numbers matching trans it is fresh built (as per prev owner). The stall and who did the build are unknown. The trans is still in the car, add $1200. The numbers matching block along with rods, pistons and heads came with the car but in peices add $300

I would like to sell as roller to keep trans and engine as spares for myself.

The car was polished just today. I made a comment yesterday how this dusty ol Buick would shine up like a new penny sort of laughing as I said it. Well, it actually shined up like a washed penny, I was really impressed with how it came out with just a polish. Some of the pictures below show a half polished job.

1.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

The slicks do not come with the car. It will have "wheels" but no guarantee what kind. The interior is complete, as stated previously, the windows, locks, and astro roof all work. The headliner is dipping a bit and will need to be repaired on the slide for the astro roof. There is an ECM but no chip, unknown fuel pump but it appears to have a hotwire kit. It has an unknown 2 3/4" dual muffler catback system. I will get some pictures of the interior later this evening and post them up as well.

Feel free to PM me for the owners phone number. I will be checking on this thread and can probably answer any questions about this car.

I forwarded your email on to the owner with your request. If he sends the pictures to me instead of you I will post them here.

My opinion from seeing and being in this car is that the floors seem solid. The carpet was pulled back when we removed the back seat and there were no holes or rotten areas. I didnt notice anything bad about the under side either. I got down to check out the exhaust and the only thing that caught my eye was that it was hung with wire on one side. It actually looked pretty nice from the back.

For what its worth, it appears the trouble areas were taken care of at one point. There is bondo on the rear rockers that is in need of replacing.

if parting out ineed the following:

pair of tailights
engine block- std bore

let me know i am is st paul

thanks,steve

Lots more pics, interior, under the car, engine compartment.

P1030306.JPG

P1030307.JPG

P1030308.JPG

P1030313.JPG

P1030314.JPG

P1030315.JPG

P1030316.JPG

More in the next post. :cool:

Last post! :biggrin:

P1030335.JPG

P1030336.JPG

P1030339.JPG

P1030340.JPG

P1030341.JPG

P1030342.JPG

P1030343.JPG

Thats it. If you want a picture of something specific thats not posted here just let me know. :)

PHANTASM said:
if parting out ineed the following:

pair of tailights
engine block- std bore

let me know i am is st paul

thanks,steve

Not to that point yet.

Off topic, are you in the MGNTA? I am not sure if I have met you or not. Check the sig for the link if your not a part of the club and are interested.

I Just Looked At This Car Tonight And It Is Well Worth The Money If I Had The Room And The Funds.. Good Job Abe

84ttype87drive said:
I Just Looked At This Car Tonight And It Is Well Worth The Money If I Had The Room And The Funds.. Good Job Abe

Thanks Brian! :cool:

My roller's paint is in similar condition. What kind of polish did you use to bring it back to life?

Whut said:
Not to that point yet.

Off topic, are you in the MGNTA? I am not sure if I have met you or not. Check the sig for the link if your not a part of the club and are interested.

Yeah, met you when i joined at porkys.
i have the purple gn with the flames. (that was the way i got it)

couldn't make it to the last events, but there is always next year.

Back