Read This Shit !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

m233roller

Banned
87we410877 was looking for a maf sensor and I PM'd him on it. Then after multiple PM's form him wanting to know if it worked, was it an original A/C delco, Etc. Etc. I sent him pics. of it with a chrome cover on it ( Nope didn't want the cover ) so more pics. with the cover off. Finally he says he'll send me PP for it. Then all of a sudden another PM. saying he bought another one for $68. Well he ended up getting a Camaro type one. Didn't work right , so days later he gets back to me wanting mine, well in all that time I sold it to another member. I PM'd him and said I was sorry but it was sold. Here's the smart ass PM I got back from him. ( What a nice guy. - Thanks anyway. - What a dick. Well Tyler boy I've dealt with assholes like you before so NEVER try and buy anything from me again as I wouldn't sell you SHIT !! Life's to short to put up with guys like you.

87we410877 was looking for a maf sensor and I PM'd him on it. Then after multiple PM's form him wanting to know if it worked, was it an original A/C delco, Etc. Etc. I sent him pics. of it with a chrome cover on it ( Nope didn't want the cover ) so more pics. with the cover off. Finally he says he'll send me PP for it. Then all of a sudden another PM. saying he bought another one for $68. Well he ended up getting a Camaro type one. Didn't work right , so days later he gets back to me wanting mine, well in all that time I sold it to another member. I PM'd him and said I was sorry but it was sold. Here's the smart ass PM I got back from him. ( What a nice guy. - Thanks anyway. - What a dick. Well Tyler boy I've dealt with assholes like you before so NEVER try and buy anything from me again as I wouldn't sell you SHIT !! Life's to short to put up with guys like you.

Actually the story with the facts is, I sent you a screen shot from DANKGN who sold me the wrong MAF. And was referring to him when I said “what a dick”. Screen shot your PM’s because apparently you have an inability to follow a simple conversation. I have nothing against you in any way whatsoever. I simply found a cheaper MAF, got screwed and followed back up with you. Get your facts straight before you go blasting someone.

See attached. Wasn’t toward you. And I will note that I, and everyone I deal with knows I always attach my phone number. So instead of blasting incorrect imbecile antics, maybe reach out in some way shape or form.

Attachments

• CC1BBE1C-DAF7-400E-AA08-068C9FBDD2C8.png
    CC1BBE1C-DAF7-400E-AA08-068C9FBDD2C8.png
    152.4 KB · Views: 79
  • E390F79C-B32C-47AE-AC40-B7702F4E7550.png
    E390F79C-B32C-47AE-AC40-B7702F4E7550.png
    155.6 KB · Views: 77
Wow, if you guys were women I'd say we were all on the verge of witnessing a real cat fight.:)

Okay well first off the maf was pulled from a running GN and it worked perfectly fine when it was pulled second off if I was trying to screw you over I wouldn’t have responded to your text messages and worked out giving you your money back . I have been on this board for alil while now and have not purposely screwed anyone over for the record.

Okay well first off the maf was pulled from a running GN and it worked perfectly fine when it was pulled second off if I was trying to screw you over I wouldn’t have responded to your text messages and worked out giving you your money back . I have been on this board for alil while now and have not purposely screwed anyone over for the record.

Absolutely. Agree 100%. Fact is it is not an original MAF. And that’s fine. It just doesn’t work on my car. This clown m23roller decides to blast my character when I’m not even referring to him. I’m referring to you lol. In any case, idk maybe his boyfriend didn’t pull out tonight and he’s got the shits. Jumping to conclusions and failure to recognize a sting of events makes you look like a real Douche. I’m done here. M23 can have fun making himself look like more of an an incompetent asshole than he already is: if anyone has anything else to say on the matter, feel free to call me 516-356-6238

Cleared UP ?? Said he sent snap shots ? Well what in the hell did they prove ? You posted that BS. to me right after I posted sorry it was sold. Now anybody with any common sense would take that as to them as you never said any names or implied anybody else. Now here you are showing your intelligence with your fowl mouth. Sonny I've been at this game for 27 years and your not the first Moron I've ran into and I sure would like you to say that shit to my face. Losers like you are real brave behind your keyboard. Now you can come back with some more of your intelligence. If this helps moron, ( Bigger or Cheaper is NOT always better )
Good luck in your hunt for parts for your beater.

Please what ? Maybe I'm wrong? Guess I should have been able to read his mind. This is just one more reason I'm getting out of the F'ing car scene, things have REALLY changed in the last few years since I've been at it. This new crowd of newbie's, ( NOT ALL BUT - Some of them can't even afford one of these money eating bitches. Let alone do it any justice. To old to put up with this shit and it's this once in awhile shit that pisses me off to no end !! Love you guys but it's time for me to move on. That's why I'm selling all my Buick stuff off. I haven't even got into my memorabilia stuff and car collection and not bragging but I have a shit load of it. Here's an example of just my Buick models of every size and brand you can think of. There are like 25 boxes there but 21 of them are full of Turbo Buick cars. Buy this car collection and you can have this lazy damn cat FREE. His name is Bentley and for some odd reason he loves laying on my Buick parts. Sorry for the rant, Mike

Attachments

• 100_0621.JPG
    100_0621.JPG
    683.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 100_0623.JPG
    100_0623.JPG
    887.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 100_0982.JPG
    100_0982.JPG
    946.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 100_0977.JPG
    100_0977.JPG
    880.1 KB · Views: 74
Mike, you survived all the chaos through the years, this is nothing. I'm pretty sure everyone understands your interpretation but 87we46375643695 cleared it up....albeit defensively but you put him on blast maaan.

Btw, nice kitty, can I pet?

Yeah, I'm out. That's exactly what that cat I was trying to help looked like. Little mofos are legit ferocious!

Status
Not open for further replies.