rear coil spring insulator

fastblackcar

Never Finished!!
i just picked up new rear springs will i need to replace the insulators or should mine be ok, autozone had no listing for them

GBODYPARTS has them . I know people were talking lots of crap about gbodyparts while they were in the middle of moving. they are a great vendor. just call them

GBODYPARTS has them . I know people were talking lots of crap about gbodyparts while they were in the middle of moving. they are a great vendor. just call them
----------------------
If you are not in a hurry, I also would order fromBryan at GBodyParts.com, however, he may not be finished from his move just yet, and he may still not be able to take phone or E-mail orders. With that being said, go back to your Autozone and tell them that they really do handle them, they have to be ordered from the Energy Suspension catalogue. Mine came from AutoZone. Any dealer that handles Energy Suspension parts should order them for you.

I don't have any insulators at all on my car. I would just reuse the old ones unless they are worn uneven. I have seen poly insulators on ebay real cheap.