Rebuild kit

boost'N87

Im rebuilding the motor...looking for complete rebuild kits. Wanting to compare them to see if its any better than stock. Also does any one sell crate 3.8 turbos?> mine is in bad shape....sheared crankshaft off inside harmonic balancer..any ideas?

I'd be EXTREMELY careful about buying a "complete" engine kit. Especially if you shop one of the "get it all" mail order outfits like PAW or JC Whitney, etc.
You get what you pay for, and I cannot emphasize enough, the importance of spending a little extra dough when building one of these motors.
There are some great new pieces out there now, including a nicer wide set of main/rod bearings with better oiling capabilities.

You'd be better off buying sets for things like gaskets, and simple hard parts, but when purchasing a crank, rods, etc, go to a reliable Buick source. Otherwise, you'll get some shotty improper crankshaft that isn't worth it's weight in dung.

Typical used Turbo cranks go for around $300 or $350. Look on the used parts section of this board, or on gnttype.org Turbo Trader section. There's always someone selling them there. There are usually full motors for sale there too, but you're generally going to pay $1500+, and will still need to freshen it up.

Per your listed damage, you'll be forking out some major bucks either way. Check with Nick Micale too at www.arizonagn.com He may have a line on something, or can point you in the right direction.