You can type here any text you want

rebuilt motor with warranty

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DR BOOST

Technical advisor
while at the gsca meeting last week i stumbled upon a young man with a 1400 dollar ATK rebuilt motor in his car. the engine has a 36 month warranty. how fast havepeople gone on these motors? does anyone know their policy for use on modified cars?
im just curious to know what they can handle.

btw he has replaced th motor free of charge 5 times already...maybe because of 7000 rpm shifting and no knock guage or scan tool to monitor things!

thanks...
surej

I just orderd mine from ATK

I had 2 bad rebuilds so far with bad warrantys
so I went with ATK. It comes with a 3 year UNLIMITED MILEAGE warranty:)
I don't run my car at the track so this engine should last awhile, I hope :D

FRANKIEz

With ATK you will be TKO'd when you run the beast out of West Chicago,:D

i was actually asking for u prasad. its time to retire that block.
u need a warranty when u come after me.

p.s does ur engine still sweat coolant?

any more info on the motor will be appreciated

surej

Hmmm, " i was actually asking for u prasad" in your signature it says that you grenaded your motor, maybe you should take that off so people would actually think you are posting this for someone else:D Do you think you can JB weld that 6"X6" hole on the side of your block?:rolleyes: maybe if you put a screen on the hole you can vent the crank-case.:eek:

RUNS V/GOOD

I needed a motor fast no time to rebuild mine now,went 12.19 at E-TOWN at GM HIGHTEC SHOOTOUT!!!! Then ran all night in real street,then off to Cecil for SUN ran 12.28 1.68 short 110mph so I like It so far. I also run my car hard and non-stop seems to be holding up also pushed 24lbs boost.....hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get a whole new car....who u kidding dr. boost cmon mang....u aint got no boost to be a doctor...crack head..:) alot of love for ya....

Re: RUNS V/GOOD

Originally posted by 2SICKSIXES
I needed a motor fast no time to rebuild mine now,went 12.19 at E-TOWN at GM HIGHTEC SHOOTOUT!!!! Then ran all night in real street,then off to Cecil for SUN ran 12.28 1.68 short 110mph so I like It so far. I also run my car hard and non-stop seems to be holding up also pushed 24lbs boost.....hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great news! I needed to hear something
positive THANKS 2SICKSIXES:)

FRANKIEz

P.S. Is Bellmore still meeting on Friday nights?

GOTTA RUN

Last week I was at E-TOWN, but they said there was a show. I also know one of the guys that runs it ,he said It would be back. Also If you need to buy any A/C DELCO parts I have most at lowest$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Doug 516-783-1095

Back