You can type here any text you want

Rebuilt powermaster on ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Too expensive for me... What makes it worth almost 1k? What are his credentials for rebuilding this unit? I dida cursory search on his feedback, and didn't see any other brake units.. Too many unknowns..

Yes it's a mystery. I was led to believe that Cardone only swaps parts off other PM's in order to make one good one. Does anybody know if Cardone actually opens the motor and rebuilds it? They told me there is an 80% chance they can rebuild mine. I don't know what that means.

Yes it's a mystery. I was led to believe that Cardone only swaps parts off other PM's in order to make one good one. Does anybody know if Cardone actually opens the motor and rebuilds it? They told me there is an 80% chance they can rebuild mine. I don't know what that means.

If you're looking for a used one, I have a one in great condition for sale in the parts section.

Thanks,
Bill

If you're looking for a used one, I have a one in great condition for sale in the parts section.

Thanks,
Bill
I have one that I sent to Cardone to get rebuilt under warranty. Then I was going to sell it, thinking of asking $400. What are you asking for yours?

Back