Red Line Sat Night

TexasT

Texas, Where are you from
I have been alerted that some of the Buick Types will be going to RedLine to race sat night.

I am planning on going. Dean said he will try to show and will let Stan know.
Can't wait to see your turd blower Stan.
Carl alerted me so I would guess he will be there.
wolfmandlc said he wouldn't get off til 8 but would try.

Anyone else?

I have been alerted that some of the Buick Types will be going to RedLine to race sat night.

I am planning on going. Dean said he will try to show and will let Stan know.
Can't wait to see your turd blower Stan.
Carl alerted me so I would guess he will be there.
wolfmandlc said he wouldn't get off til 8 but would try.

Anyone else?

The Buick Eliminations don't start until 9pm, so he has time. :cool:

Got a bunch of folks coming over to hang on the island today so I won't be making it.
Hey Rich, did you just recently move to Arlington, you used to be in the Houston area right?

The big LSPBC car show is next weekend in Lewisville, Saturday evening the 20th, so put that on your calendar :)

Got a bunch of folks coming over to hang on the island today so I won't be making it.
Hey Rich, did you just recently move to Arlington, you used to be in the Houston area right?

The big LSPBC car show is next weekend in Lewisville, Saturday evening the 20th, so put that on your calendar :)

Will do.

We have been in Midland the last three or so years, but H-town b4 that.

Money kinda fell out in Midland and my mother has had knee replacement. The MIL is in Joshua so the wife and I decided It might be a good Idea to move closer as they aren't getting any younger. Neither are we for that matter.

Gotta go out to midland to pick up two of the sqids late in the week so I'm not sure we will be in town for the show. Depends on the job status. If I don't have a job yet we will probably go thur-fri but if I do we will go on Sat. Just have to see how things unfold.

Welcome to the DFW area! There's a great bunch of folks here in the club, it just takes a while to meet them all as none of us but David are consistant enough to make every event...I kind of go into hiding in the summer..too hot to not be sitting in the water :)

Well, looks like I can't make it tonight, and neither can Stan. We will however be at Keller's on Northwest Hwy. later. Have fun guys!

You guys missed out!:D We only had 9 cars but signed up 2 new members and one returning from last year. We were missing a few regulars tonight? It was a little warm but some very good close racing.

Fellow member Duke McClain clicked off a 6.57 in his 87 white T. Congrats Duke.

Top 3 were:

1st place Tony Rossi
2nd place Yours truely :D
3rd place Dean Davis

Congrats everyone.

The one darn niht I can't make Kellers and you guys are there.....I suck. This wedding season is killing me.

I'm going to try my damnest to be at Kellers next weekend. Maybe even the track if anyone else is going.

I've done so much bench tuning to the brick, I NEED to get to a track.

We went but I was too cheap to pay the extra 8$ per person to come visit over on the pit side.

Turnout kinda light as previously mentioned but there were some pretty strong running cars. I liked that nine inch madness. The red 2nd gen Camaro sure was deceiving.

Got some pix and will post up when I can figure out how to get them off the camera. I don't have my card reader and can't get the usb to camera deal to work.

Great time. Wish I had a car together. Just a matter of time(and money).

Went over to wallyWorld and got a usb to sd card reader.

DSCN0913.jpg

DSCN0914.jpg

DSCN0915.jpg

DSCN0760.jpg

More over at RedLine

Awesome pics Rich! Do you mind if I use some of them for our website? We are having a big car show this Saturday as well if you have time to come out. Thanks for sharing them here. :cool:

No problem. Use all you like. If you need some of the ones off Photobucket, let me know and I can email them to you.

Any goings on in the Tarrant, Ftworth, arlington comin' up?

No problem. Use all you like. If you need some of the ones off Photobucket, let me know and I can email them to you.

Any goings on in the Tarrant, Ftworth, arlington comin' up?
The only thing I know of is the cruise in spot at Green Oaks and I-20 every Friday. People just show up there in that parking lot on Fridays when the weather is nice. It is just an informal gathering. Come out to our car show this Saturday if you can.