You can type here any text you want

Regals at the Reef

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Roll call for all 4 of us??? Actually 7, Lurch is definitely coming with me, pretty sure Sharif is as well. (wife and new baby about to drive him nuts)

Sarah, Austin and I are leaving on Thursday we will leave our room number at the front desk under Barnes if any one wants us too.

Friday we are going to see the lighthouse at oak island and won't be back until later that afternoon.

Who will be driving Buicks?

sydwyndr said:
No, just me, thats all you need anyway :wink:

Yes Clint you truly are one of a kind. :rolleyes: Anyway, we'll be blasting off from the RDU Hooters around 11-ish Friday. (assuming Lurch's fuel pump holds out)

Forecast for the weekend:

Friday (24 hours)
Partly cloudy, chance of a thunderstorm. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the mid 60s.

Saturday (24 hours)
Scattered thunderstorms possible. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 60s.

Sunday (24 hours)
Abundant sunshine. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the upper 50s.

We had a great time all. Beautiful downpour of rain on Saturday, Sideways 50 MPH winds. Tokens that we could not use :biggrin: . Everyone missed it because there were literally thousands of cars (and 3 buicks) there!!! The best part was meeting new people and being able to fellowship with the buds (and you to Pat) :wink: . Whoopin a$$ two different times at mini golf (git u sum Sarah)... LOL. Almost knocking Sam out with the ball and missing the 100,000 gallons of water right in front of me :mad:. Can't wait to do it again with hopefully more folks.

Attachments

• DSC03458 (Small).JPG
    DSC03458 (Small).JPG
    87 KB · Views: 83
There will be another assault weekend after labor day, taking suggestions as to where. Here are the three possibilities:
1: back to "the reef" (rates go down quite a bit after labor day)
2: elsewhere on Myrtle
3: Atlantic Beach/Emerald Isle.

pictures of the put put

If you guys would like to see yourselves in action I'll send you the pictures. Need email.

BarnesGN said:
We are going to Ocean Isle at a place called The Winds on 16-20 of August.

Are you still going to try to make it to the next event??

kh440 said:
There will be another assault weekend after labor day, taking suggestions as to where. Here are the three possibilities:
1: back to "the reef" (rates go down quite a bit after labor day)
2: elsewhere on Myrtle
3: Atlantic Beach/Emerald Isle.

I say Atlantic beach and the go racing in Jacksonville, I believe that is where the track is

sydwyndr said:
I say Atlantic beach and the go racing in Jacksonville, I believe that is where the track is

You are correct sir. Jacksonville is roughly in the middle of the "crystal coast" and Wilmington, Kinston is also along the way (sorta). Lurch and Mel are also leaning towards Atlantic as well. You comingto the lake or do you know yet??

Back