You can type here any text you want

Regals in the snow

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mike 83 T type

I wanted to mention this a while ago but i forgot. I was extreamly surprised how well my 83 t type drove in the snow. I thoght i was going to be stuck at work during the first snow i drove it in. But i got home with no trouble. It was about 2:00 am still snowing about three inches on the roads, many hills no salt no chains just goodyear eagle gt 2 's and 3rd gear. Made it no problem.

Yes that kind of reminds me of when I lived in Omaha and only had my GN to drive. I dont know if its the tires or the car. I did some pretty amazing snow driving with the skinny tires. Who needs 4WD! The only thing that worried me was them other crazies out there who didn't know how to drive in snow. I was finally able to save up some money to buy a beater so I didn't have to risk having the GN wiped out. Eric Fisher

my lesabre also rides like a tank in the snow and ice, the heavy front end sticks real nice around the turns, though slowing down is the hardest. 3:73 posi helps alot with the slow speed stuff too. it rides on 225 BFG radial t/a's.

Back