Removing and replacing oil pump

It would be a good idea to replace the "O" ring on the oil cooler sandwich plate.
I've found that anytime I remove or even loosen & retighten the 29mm nut, I get leaks.
These leaks have always been eliminated with a new "O" ring .

Kirbans' Performance offers an thicker "O" ring for the oil cooler sandwich plate. I'd strongly suggest you go with one of these .
http://www.kirbanperformance.com/product/163/O-RING+for+Oil+Cooler+Adapter+#6550.html

I could have sworn I use my big ''crankshaft slash trailer ball'' specific socket to remove that fastener. (Mine's SAE like it's supposed to be though :) ) A big cresent wrench or channel locks will spin that big nut off, it's not that tight and it better not have rusted threads!!

Under the sammich adapter is the two bolts you need to extract. The heads aren't 10mm though, those bolts are SAE.

I could have sworn I use my big ''crankshaft slash trailer ball'' specific socket to remove that fastener. (Mine's SAE like it's supposed to be though :) ) A big cresent wrench or channel locks will spin that big nut off, it's not that tight and it better not have rusted threads!!

Under the sammich adapter is the two bolts you need to extract. The heads aren't 10mm though, those bolts are SAE.

If I remember correctly then 10mm = 3/8