Renyolds roll call...

lol I had the dump open then, makes it sound really diffrent. Maybe I will get some good runs in this time. Later Daniel Ray

I'll be there again this year, both days this time. I'll have the rare one off white moon roof 86 GN lol.

Fred would like to talk to you about a trans fearshing for next spring.

ummmm why drag a car way down there when I can blow it up up here :p .. Melissa is halucinating :eek:

Grumpy said:
ummmm why drag a car way down there when I can blow it up up here :p .. Melissa is halucinating :eek:
Warmer weather :p Don't need a jacket during the day time :D

Hey guys, is everyone planning on being there the 3rd and the 4th?
GaryK1970 is coming as well, he will be riding with me as he is selling his 84/87 to get a better one. He is close to me over here and can't wait to go. Another new member in waiting.

If I can get the steering problem straightened out, I will be bringing Zeus. Got it torn down right now but hope to have it together this weekend if all goes well. Trying to recover from resporatory infection and working on a Buick at the same time. Lots of fun.

See you guys soon!

not friday but I am going to be there saturday for sure, think thats when we are all coming from around here. Daniel Ray

roll cage

if anyone interested in the roll cage i have let me know. i'm coming down to the race sat. hoping to see you all.

Man I hope I have enough money left over from the Orlando race this weekend to make it to Reynolds the next... Windmill can I ride with you???? J/K

I'll be bringing the 86 out this year, 83 is under repair..well it will be when I quit stealing parts off of it :eek:

Here's the 86:
P1010020.jpg

And of course me with the bucket on :D

P1010010.jpg

Dude, if wear that bucket they won't let you race!
No chickens behind the wheel - :biggrin:

Right now the weather is looking beautiful for the 4th, sunshine and 70deg.

Where is everybody staying?

I need to get a room for Friday night!

zeus87gn said:
Dude, if wear that bucket they won't let you race!
No chickens behind the wheel - :biggrin:

Right now the weather is looking beautiful for the 4th, sunshine and 70deg.
But I thought it was a DOT approved helmet ;)
SGRIM said:
Where is everybody staying?

I need to get a room for Friday night!
At my house..it's about 1hr 45 mintues north west of the track