Repeat procedure.

Predators don't work under pressure. There is a rumor going around and this guy is climing this and that but has no info OR pics to back it.

Really, I have read it on numerous sites that they can be used. I guess I havent seen it. Why is it that they cant take pressure? Ther really isnt anything complicated.

Didnt want to hi-jack just curious.

What I gather is the boost pressure working against the doors and springs holding them back. would flood the engine at low boost and at high boost there is no emulsion circuit in the Predator to stop it from going overly rich. Carbs with emulsion circuits are proven.
Lets keep my thread on track. :wink:

Looks much better Adam. Now get to boxing and send me those heads so I can do them for you. That will make you retune it again but I don't think you'll mind. If you need a 2004R Jake lives just north of me and is offering a great deal if you're interested. Send me an email and I'll send you the info.

Well I never even thought bout that. Good to know . I thought they would be a good match for a blow thru. But makes cents. I knowI have seen them on a SC application and they worked well. But that was draw thru.

I've been getting spoiled with the EFI lol But it's not bad now that I've managed to swap from EFI back to Carb in 15 mins and vice versa lol. Latest tune: I was HIGH on life when this was made :biggrin: so make fun all you want. Buick GN ttype turbo gbody boost torque horsepower Pictures, Buick GN ttype turbo gbody boost torque horsepower Images, Buick GN ttype turbo gbody boost torque horsepower Photos, Buick GN ttype turbo gbody boost torque horsepower Videos - Video - Tin
pulling 12 inches @3k RPM before 17#'s

Seems like it's running a little fat at idle Adam. The thing that worries me is it going lean when you let off the gas. That is an air/fuel ratio gage that you were showing wasn't it?

Yes, however the engine is not at OT and it was in park (no load). My fuel WP is always higher until the engine reaches OT then the fuel is spot on, but it's always 10-12psi more before reaching OT. Decelleration feature going lean on the down rev, Crossover exhaust leak as well.

O yeah?? let me open the cutout lol It feels great, I'm playing with the ignition timing right now, Still never sprayed it one time yet, Even figured out how to use and tune with E85 with PowerjectionIII and not have to buy anything else to run the fuel.
Got to get the traction under control, Alky and a 4 speed.

Well I hope I helped with the traction issue some Adam. We've done that mod several times and it works really well.

Thats really baddass Adam.... man that thing sounds good... that turbo whistles nice.......

very cool....

:biggrin:A.j.

Thanks for the Feedback A.j. Next video I post should be really good. Much louder too. lol :D

Just your normal run of the mill Vac/boost gauge, with 35"HG-20PSI range. (probably should upgrade) I don't remember the brand. The other gauge with the digital is an AEM UEGO Wideband O2 controller.
Thank you for all the reply's and interest everyone.

Hey Charles, got some tech questions for ya. 81 regal. n/a v6. I'm sure it comes with a feedback system and 350 carb. Question 1. Does the trans have a lock up converter? Question 2. We want to do a carb turbo conversion on this car. Should we do a non computer setup? Question 3. IF we do a feedback setup, does it have to be an 81 to work with the computer and harness or can it be 81-83? We want to try to do a clone without a dash swap if it doesn't take too much effort

You can do an 82-83 setup but you need to have the harness out of an 83 and up car Jesse. The 81 is very primative compaired to the later ones. Send me an email and I'll go into more detail rather than clutter up Adams thread.