You can type here any text you want

Replacement leather seats for your T or GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Red Regal T

I have two sets in mint condition for sale. I have grey, and I have tan. Both fronts are power with recliner. Comes with button consoles. You pick up.

$400 each set.

RED your back! Sweet....;) I really miss breaking ur balls. Hope to see you back soon.

Why don't you go **** off, cop *******, you weasel ****. I don't have time to talk to idiots.

Why don't you go **** off, cop *******, you weasel ****. I don't have time to talk to idiots.
What's a matter Red? Are you going thru withdrawls since you can't blame the worlds problems on Jews?:rolleyes:

It's not really that you dont have time to talk with anyone, it's simply because you can't because you were BANNED for being the azzhole that you are.

How do you like them apples?

Damn Red you sure make friends here. I still like you mostly cuz you are an equal opportunity hater, kinda like me.

If you were a little brighter you'd see I was merely reacting to lowlifes, or better yet, you'd mind your own business. :rolleyes:
That kind of reply from you doesn't surprise me at all, but then again, I guess I'm not bright...:biggrin: :wink: One thing I know though, is that you're aJERK and I know from experience because a few years ago a friend of mine needed an ecm. I recommended he buy one from you (Ha!...imagine that!...:p ) and when he received it, not only it looked as if it came off a junked car, but it was also defective...and you never refunded him![/B] ...So guess who here, is a "lowlife"??? If I knew back then, what kind of ... hem..."person" you were, I would have warned him to never have anything to do with you! :rolleyes: :mad: Maybe I'm the one who's not bright, but I can't help but wonder if the parts you sell come off cars that are in junkyards?... (like those Park Avenue leather seats!!...:biggrin: :biggrin:

And, oh yeah...have a good evening,

regards,

Claude.:p

If you were a little brighter you'd see I was merely reacting to lowlifes, or better yet, you'd mind your own business. :rolleyes:
This coming from a guy who wears pajamas with little Swastica symbols on them.:rolleyes: How serious can anyone really take you RED? I mean cmon seriously?

Still haten on everyone I see. Check this out RED. This should cheer you up.... A captured Nazi flag.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• nazi.jpg
    nazi.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 177
Back