You can type here any text you want

replacing starter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have checked the wiring and it looks good. going to check connections next and be sure before I start taking things apart. I did change the fpr and have not been able to set pressure yet. I don't believe this would stop it from cranking. wouldn't a bad starter be having theses symptoms of slow cranking and eventually will not crank at all? also, car had not been started for several weeks, was not setting for months. when looking for my car I was told to crank the car if it sits for while before starting. this guy had several nationals in various conditions that he was restoring. what is the right way to oil prime?

Oh - couple weeks - no big deal.
I misread.
You're fine.
I thought it was another "barn find" that had be chillin' for long time.

That orange wire is for letting my ECM remember it's settings :) I freaking hate
R&Ring my cam sensor. I can't tell you how many sockets have vanished into the land of left socks and boogers doing that damn job.

I know the guy that modified my oil pump. It's actually not that dangerous. :D

"I know the guy that modified my oil pump. It's actually not that dangerous."
Folks that know Earl, know he is a "multitasking" type of guy.
Takin a hit on his bong, strokin his loaf, and priming the oil pump, all at the same time = no big deal.:D:p

I don't smoke, but I am a threat to double up on the second one.

Sometime I have help too!
poon.gif

Back