You can type here any text you want

Reproduction grill and headlamp bezels question.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LC2 ROD

The original LC2 ROD
I did a search but didnt come up with anything.
Are the re-pro grills and headlamp bezels still being made?
Was Richard Clark making those?

did they ever sell out the first run that everyone just had to have when he was on here talking about them before they were tooled up and made?

I think they were the ones that Epitome was making. Something went wrong and people were asking questions and then the thread was closed. They were going to make 280 of each part.both bezels and a grill. That had to be a boatload of money up front to make those parts.Thats probably why they wanted preorders. That sucks because im sure he had alot of time and money in them. They looked real nice. You have to give him credit for tring though.

I think they were the ones that Epitome was making. Something went wrong and people were asking questions and then the thread was closed. They were going to make 280 of each part.both bezels and a grill. That had to be a boatload of money up front to make those parts.Thats probably why they wanted preorders. That sucks because im sure he had alot of time and money in them. They looked real nice. You have to give him credit for tring though.

yeah, that sounds right. i remember when he was on here asking if there was much interest, and everyone was all like "hells yeah, i'll get one of each for sure. maybe even 2 of everything".. then when he did actually tool up and make them, not too many people bought them..

Paul Castle has bunch in stock. They are nice and the correct ones. I did hear some where that some venders were selling them with few unnoticed blemishes. I would buy it from Paul knowing that it’s the right one.

HTH
Prasad

Back