Reputable Paint/Body shop

87MUSL

Can anyone recommend a paint/body shop in the St. Pete area for repainting my GN? I'm looking for near show quality type of work. Tired of coming across the same ole "flim-flam" outfits......

Thanks in advance for your help.

If you don't mind driving up to New Port Richey try X Treme Paint and Body. They are friends of mine and do excellent work.I'm going to have them do my GN soon. Several of the cars they have painted(mostly pro street Mustangs) have been featured in magazines.Give them a call 727-815-8058. Hope this helps.

Jamie

THANKS! Jamie......

I'll stop by some time in the near future and check them out. As far as getting your Buick done, have they given you any price qoutes? I ask this, because I have gotten a qoute from a shop locally that does specialty work, and with me partially dismantling the car (i.e. bumpers, 1/4 windows, spoiler, etc) they wanted around $5k for the job. That included removing the hood, doors and trunk lid to do the jam areas, etc.

-Mark

Hey Mark, I'm up in Zephyrhills. I can paint your car for you. I have done many, many, show quality paint jobs. If your interested, we could get together and discuss it.

Hey Mark,
We haven't really discussed how much it would cost for my car but if you want I'll stop by next week and kinda get some ideas on prices for ya. If you decide to come up and check them out and want to do it on a Saturday let me know and I'd be glad to meet you and we could go over together.

Jamie

I'm not sure if its the current Popular Hot Rodding magazine but if you get a chance check it out, there is a mustang called HURRICANE featured and if you look behind the rear tire you can see their sticker "Paint By X Treme"