You can type here any text you want

restalled d5, hot air turbo, 237 CHEAP

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blueta

Well I still have this stuff for sale and it's been collecting dust for too long. Restalled D5=$20+shipping (had this thing forever but I remember the mileage being under 9k)
Stock hot air turbo w/elbow and wastegate (non adjustable) and rebuilt a couple thousand ago. Good shaft play=$50+shipping
237 regulator=$5+shipping

What stall is the converter? Im looking for something a little above stock for my 85 GN. Let me know im very interested.

tt/ameasap was the first to contact me about the converter (p/m) then camaro75, then GNAsuka. So I'll go that order.

Got another pm about the turbo (69charger383) first and then my85grandnation is 2nd in line.

I will get shipping quotes for all interested though in case any of the deals/buyers fall through. Thanks for interest!

Passing

I am going to pass...I would want someone to get good use out of it because I am eventually going back to stock , but dont need it now.

Thanks and sorry!

Bo

All right, you heard the man. It's back up for grabs! Whoever is interested let me know! And the turbo has a sale pending.

That's just shipping :eek: I drained a lot of the fluid from it but this thing still weighs 42lbs! Let me know.

I'll try to get to fed ex tomorrow but might be monday. I was in an accident today and unfortunitly don't have a car right now :frown: Unless do they have a website that can give you the estimates on shipping if you enter weight/size and zip? I would search it myself but my computer is sooooooooo crappy it takes like 10 days to do that lol!

Well I was just on the fed ex site and shipping is virtually the same. If you think I'm making it up here's the link: HERE If it doesn't show up you can feel free to enter the info yourself. The box is 42lbs, 17L, 12.5W, 6.5H. And my zip is 18017. When it was $15 how far did you ship it :confused:

Make sure its fedex ground- not regular fedex-new york to arizona $15. 45 lbs.

Back