Reynolds Event "Big Thanks"

Hartline Perf.

I just wanted to take the time to say, it was not easy putting together an event, I was extremely stressed and worried about the turn out...But you guys did not let me down, you made it worth my time and I am VERY THANKFUL TO EVERYONE THAT ATTENDED because of you, this event was a Big Success!!! The car count was almost double from the previous year!

Thank You Everyone for making the trip to Our Southern Buick Shootout!
I hope to see everyone again Next Year, same time (Nov. 5th & 6th) same place (Silver Dollar Raceway), but "BIGGER PAYOUTS", already working on them!!!!:biggrin: Please make it worth my time again!!

Special Thanks to Clint Atkins for Running the Event! Clint is the Most Professional, Most Organized, Top Notch Race Director!! If you need an event ran Perfect, he is your man!! "Thanks Clint, You're the Best!"

Thanks to Scot W. for doing all the video and interviews! Sorry you got so sunburnt:( Can't Wait to see what Nelson Febus does with this years DVD. It is definately going to be worth purchasing! GREAT MEMORIES on one Great DVD!!

Thanks to Adam Calcote for the Awesome Steak Dinner, you always go above and beyond to make sure everyone is feed only the best cuts of meat!

Thanks to all the wifes for making the side items for the cookout: Patty Cruz, Melanie Lopez, Kristen Dilorenzo, and several other wives that were there helping!

Thanks to Sharon Gomes for helping me all day long run back and forth to the scales to do the official weights. Tony might want to get a New golf cart, we put ALOT of miles on his! :eek:

Thanks to Irela Palumbo for taking hundreds, maybe even 1000 photos of the event!! I can't wait to see them all. Her Professional Photos are the best!!!

Also Big Thanks to my 50/50 Ticket Sales Girls: Sabrina Cruz, Sydney Cruz, Sam Cruz, Brittnie Balcom & Leah Hartline. They did a Great Job and had fun at it too! :)
Congratulations to Ethan Pernek & Billy T on the 50/50 Winnings!!!
:biggrin:

Special Thanks to my husband Cal for helping the racers and providing the Best customer service that Hartline Performance always promises! With his help some of these cars ran record times and their best ETs which made for some awesome racing to watch!!:cool:

I am Sincerely Grateful to Everyone that helped me this weekend!!:)

Holly Hartline
Hartline Performance
321-722-1563

Reynolds 2010

Wow,
Thanks for posting the date already. This will make it real easy to get the days off I want!

Everyone one that came with me wants to come back next year.

I vote for you to hire Clint back next year also!!! He did an awesome job.

This track is fast, and we love driving down for it.

Thanks for keeping this event alive Holly! You are the best, you elevate our racing with your commitment and hard work, and are absolutely a top of the line class act. There is much that would not be possible without you!!! Thanks again, can't wait for next year!!!!

Holly, Thank you for your dedication to our sport! We always have a blast there! Look forward to seeing you guys there again next year... Maybe by then the other V8 car will be ready!

Great job on the event to all 3 of you guys!!!!
everything went smooooooth.
Holly worked her but off!!

Holly,
Thank you !!! I can only imagine the stress level that this put you thru, but you did it this event was awsome !!!! the payouts were something the buick community has not seen in years The track was HOOKING, the weather was perfect, I am making my reservations for next year :)

p.s let me know when to sign the autograph ;)

I want to thank everyone for putting on this event. It is the best event I can attend. I look forward to it the most. I hope y'all will keep it going.

Thanks Adam for those great steaks, sure beats a ham and cheese sandwich.

Thanks Otto for for helping me get this tune straight on this car. I made my best pass this year 10.33.

Thanks Leeo for making me fix that head gasket again I was read to give up. If you had not made me change it. Otto wouldn't have found the problem with #3 cyl and I would still be in the same spot.

Thanks again Cal and Holly I can't wait untill next year.:biggrin:

I hope y'all will keep it going.

Already in the works with the dates set!! It WILL be bigger and just as fun as this year. Glad you had a good time. WIth that ET you will fit right in to the 10.49 Index class. Get ready for it!