Reynolds, GA VHT Group purchase

V6RACER

The true 8 Second 109!
As the next Buick event gets closer, I wanted to get all the racers together to purchase a drum of VHT for the event. As you know, we normally don't get the track prep that we usually would see at some of the larger events. I would like to step up and purchase a drum of VHT to bring to Reynolds and give to the track to use for prep during the event.
Here is what I am thinking: All the racers Bracket, TSM, TSL, etc donate $20-$50 each towards the purchase. The drum will cost approx. $500 and will be purchased from the track. I will collect the funds via paypal and if there is more money left over I will refund equally.

If you are interested in pitching in to make the track sticky for our event please send paypal to the following address: v6racer @ tampabay.rr.com

Let me know by posting on here with your first name last initial and amount..

Jason W - $50

As the next Buick event gets closer, I wanted to get all the racers together to purchase a drum of VHT for the event. As you know, we normally don't get the track prep that we usually would see at some of the larger events. I would like to step up and purchase a drum of VHT to bring to Reynolds and give to the track to use for prep during the event.
Here is what I am thinking: All the racers Bracket, TSM, TSL, etc donate $20-$50 each towards the purchase. The drum will cost approx. $500 and will be purchased from the track. I will collect the funds via paypal and if there is more money left over I will refund equally.

If you are interested in pitching in to make the track sticky for our event please send paypal to the following address: v6racer @ tampabay.rr.com

Let me know by posting on here with your first name last initial and amount..

Jason W - $50

CAN I MAKE 5 PAYMENTS ? :biggrin:

DONE,
I'M IN GREAT IDEA
THANKS
DON

Jason, you will need some gold dust as well as some methanol to mix with the VHT

Jason,
Ill put in some slice towards that drum. Even if im just there to watch:frown: . Let me know when u need it by.

Just a thought. Make sure that they spray the 60foot enhancer only when the Buicks are running. Id hate for them locals to get a free ride..lol. During Fri night runs, get all Buicks on two separate lanes. Prep and let em run.. The locals can get the left overs.:cool:

Just let me come down and I will be in charge of the track prep, It is a piece of cake...

I'm in Jason, just let me know what you decide and tell me when you need the cheese....Chris