You can type here any text you want

Reynolds

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Me, Steve and Shaun are going to try to go. If we can make it, you're welcome to caravan with us up there :D

Right on man. I am going and a few other buddies are coming too. Was at Holt today to get a few #s with the new turbo. Lots of stuff to do before I get up there. You guys running the 12.49?

Where and when for Reynolds event?

April 22-23, 2011. I'll be there as it's 30 minutes from me so it's always a must since I'm local. I made my first official track pass at the Nov '10 event and no one got a picture or video to my knowledge. :confused: I may have to make some more passes and will come equipped with a camera man/ videographer! :D I think there;s a street radial class too this year. :cool: This event has really been given new life in the past couple of yrs (and growing again) by the hard work of the new promotors (Hartline's and Sydwynder). Great work!! :smile:

Evans i got a mental picture i remeber you grinning ear to ear after tha first pass hope to see y'all this year

Evans i got a mental picture i remeber you grinning ear to ear after tha first pass hope to see y'all this year

Yep, I was very happy. :) I had a goal of 12.99 so I exceeded expectations. This was on street tires and leaving on little boost. Not bad for an old guy (52) and his first pass. :D I know the addiction and attraction now to drag racing. Wish I had some spare coin for a set of T wheels and drag radials but that will have to wait for now.....

Back