You can type here any text you want

Ricer

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Esasky's85GN

RACE ME WITH WHAT?
Remember guys, all ricer cars gain 5 HP when you add a set of NOS stickers to the quarter windows..... c'mon you should know that! ;)

Spank

:D

how much HP do i gain for putting on my MSD super conductor stickers on my quarter windows?!!?

well, one is already on my computer case, and i must say, it HAULS ASS!! ;)

WAIT!!!! Dont throw that joke away,i have moses beeper number writen in the back

Originally posted by JayLashua
how much HP do i gain for putting on my MSD super conductor stickers on my quarter windows?!!?

not much. . .you got an 84

lol..I hear people say this stuff all the time..but I mean this is a stupid question and all...but DO THEY REALLY BELIEVE THAT STUFF?!?!
LOL :D

I hope 87Octane doesnt get to know the Hulk. We would have have to get one big exterminator.

duhhhr.. geel .. well maybe instead of making a cheap sticker joke i'll just simply say.. any GN nut would never convert to owning a honda just because gn's get stolen.. there are always GS's and chevys, hell even mustangs would be more fun than a damn honda.. I'll never take a honda enthusiast seriously, because every day I see **** like this 1987 accord with that giant STEEL RACING WING with the "NEUTRON" gay ass logo.. and the defacto coffee can exhaust..

Originally posted by The Hulk

not much. . .you got an 84

Too bad you trolls are never on the West Coast. I would be more than happy to give you a chance against my stock 84. Better hurry, it might have exhaust soon then you wouldn't have a chance.

I have an edlebrock sticker on my computer desk. I swear my computer picked up 30 mghz from that alone......

I'm thinking about getting a wing for my mouse

Back