You can type here any text you want

Richiehighpsi

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Cool, thanks for sharing. BTW, if I remember correctly Richie sold the V8 stuff and got back into the V6? Do you know any details on the combo?? Either way that is cool to see him racing the car!

specs

Cool, thanks for sharing. BTW, if I remember correctly Richie sold the V8 stuff and got back into the V6? Do you know any details on the combo?? Either way that is cool to see him racing the car!

You're welcome.

Yes, that's true. The v8 stuff was ebay headers, off the shelf turbos, etc. Not Nelson racing high $ parts. I believe he went back to a 109 girlded, xfi by Cal, tsm combo.

You're welcome.

Yes, that's true. The v8 stuff was ebay headers, off the shelf turbos, etc. Not Nelson racing high $ parts. I believe he went back to a 109 girlded, xfi by Cal, tsm combo.

Cool, yeah I remember he ran pretty well before with his TSM combo, 9.30's if I remember correctly.

rhpsi

Cool, yeah I remember he ran pretty well before with his TSM combo, 9.30's if I remember correctly.

Yes, stock stroke, .030 over, hydraulic roller cam. 9.33 is what it ran. That was back when 9.30's were insane on a 109 block period.

I was timing the run with my watch, it looks like a very high 9 or very very low 10 sec pass, nice run either way. :)

rhpsi

I was timing the run with my watch, it looks like a very high 9 or very very low 10 sec pass, nice run either way. :)

I'm sure you're correct on that video pass from the other night.

The car has been faster and I'm sure it will get there again :D

Back