You can type here any text you want

Right Front Speaker not working - Concert Sound II

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jawort0

My right front speaker(s) is not working on my 87 Turbo Limited. I have tried two stereos and both do not produce sounds from the right front speaker(s). Does the Concert Sound II system have a speaker in the door and in the dash? Either way, no sound is coming from the right front when I put the fade and balance in that direction. Does this sound like a wiring issue? I am assuming if the speakers were blown there would be a little noise being emitted.

Thanks, Joe

yes one in the door and in the dash. sounds like a blown speaker. you may try to lower bass all the way down and see if it comes to life if not its blown. take it out and connect it to a house stereo or another spot in the car.

Concernt Sounds II

Are both the door and dash speaker phased to the right front? What are the chances both of these speakers are blown? No noise is coming from either of them. And by no noise, I am mean nothing. That is why I was wondering if it could be a wiring issue.

How does one remove the Concert Sound II door speakers? Does the carpet cover simply pull off or does the lower door panel have to come off?

Thanks, Joe

Need to know too

Are both the door and dash speaker phased to the right front? What are the chances both of these speakers are blown? No noise is coming from either of them. And by no noise, I am mean nothing. That is why I was wondering if it could be a wiring issue.

How does one remove the Concert Sound II door speakers? Does the carpet cover simply pull off or does the lower door panel have to come off?

Thanks, Joe

Anybody????

Can you remove the carpered cover without pulling the door panel?

Thanks

The plug has come out of the back of the radio I bet. Ask me how I know. When I got it, neither the front nor the back speakers worked on the right side. They had both come unplugged.

Back