You can type here any text you want

right side speakers?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turboboy

The right side speakers are a lot quieter than the drivers side the head unit is stock. i tried adjusting it on the head unit but it is still quieter on the right side speakers....the concertII speakers in the door do not work also... any one have any ideas?

The right side speakers are a lot quieter than the drivers side the head unit is stock. i tried adjusting it on the head unit but it is still quieter on the right side speakers....the concertII speakers in the door do not work also... any one have any ideas?

If one of the 2 speakers do not work it will be softer on one side.

If everything is stock the speaker possiblity is bad.

both speakers work just are quieter... the front is a rockford fosgate in the dash and out back is a pioneer. they are about a year old. the head unit is the stock original... any more help..? i was reading an old thread and sum one said to clean sumthing with contact cleaner on the head unit? im clueless thanks for any help

both speakers work just are quieter... the front is a rockford fosgate in the dash and out back is a pioneer. they are about a year old. the head unit is the stock original... any more help..? i was reading an old thread and sum one said to clean sumthing with contact cleaner on the head unit? im clueless thanks for any help

SO now you are saying both left and right fronts are balanced?

Or it's just that the rears are louder than the fronts?

If you are talking about the volume knob you can use contact cleaner and clean it out but the radio has to be taken apart and powered down to do this properly. I don't know if you can spray it directly from the knob.

The drivers side speakers are louder than the right side (they are quieter but are all working.) Does this help

if your right door speaker isnt working,the ohm load is greater on the left side,possibly making the left channels of the stereo put out more power. or just another oem radio crapping out on you.

The drivers side speakers are louder than the right side (they are quieter but are all working.) Does this help

With the radio off quickly turn the volume know back and forth quick a for a few times and turn it on a see if this helps. The potentiometer on the stock radio might just be dirty.

So do you have the concert speakers still on the door connected? One thing you can is pull out the radio and get a test speaker and check the output at the radio to see if the output is softer on the right side. Speakers just don't go bad and get soft like that.

Back